Skip to content
Maintankadin

This just in...

Ulushnar
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: This just in...

Snake-Aes wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:I swear someday i'll understand what that picture is about.


No. You won't.

Vanifae crushed your expectancy.


He explained, but do you understand?

Do you really?!!
Snake-Aes
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Re: This just in...

You lead yourself to believe you know what I think, sir.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: This just in...

Snake-Aes wrote:You lead yourself to believe you know what I think, sir.

I know what boy's like, I know what boy's want...
Snake-Aes
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: This just in...

So did you bring the butter and the 7kg of potassium?
Lythac
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Re: This just in...

I like Michael Stipe's view on the matter

Michael Stipe Article on Wikipedia wrote:In 1994, Stipe officially came forward about his sexuality, describing himself as "an equal opportunity lech" and said he doesn't define himself as gay, straight, or bisexual, but that he was attracted to and had relationships with both men and women.


Although in 2001 he said he was gay.
Ulushnar
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:Speaking of You raff, you ruse.

Never Forget.


did she ever claim to be Bi? I thought her Big Book of Answers prohibited that kinda thing.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Re: This just in...

She tried to get all bicurious with Mew, so yes.

But that was in PM's.

Edit: I just wanted to post a link to a once epic thread.
Ulushnar
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:She tried to get all bicurious with Mew, so yes.

But that was in PM's.


*sigh* MTadin has been a quieter place without her attention whoring.
Lightbeard
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:
Vanifae wrote:She tried to get all bicurious with Mew, so yes.

But that was in PM's.


*sigh* MTadin has been a quieter place without her attention whoring.



We still have yours going on :)
Dane
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Speaking of You raff, you ruse.

Never Forget.


did she ever claim to be Bi? I thought her Big Book of Answers prohibited that kinda thing.


She sent me a PM, saying she'd been curious, and wanted to see if my wife'd be willing to talk to her about it in Vent.

I didn't know her rep (I never really hung out in the Asylum), and told her, essentially "sure, we'll work out a time for you two to chat, and she can answer any questions you have."

Never heard back...that's when I started listening to what Van said about her.
Ulushnar
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: This just in...

Lightbeard wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:
Vanifae wrote:She tried to get all bicurious with Mew, so yes.

But that was in PM's.


*sigh* MTadin has been a quieter place without her attention whoring.



We still have yours going on :)



You have not, and never will, see my ass as long as you live LB. I also haven't stalked any of the MTadin members in PMs or acquired their phone numbers so I can take my obsession offline.

All in all: LFL.
Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 am

Re: This just in...

Lightbeard got nailed by Ulushnar.

Read into that what you will.

:)
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 am

Re: This just in...

Damn, and here I was hoping I could be trolling around the Asylum and BAM! Ulu Ass. My dreams. They are shattered.
Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 am

Re: This just in...

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Damn, and here I was hoping I could be trolling around the Asylum and BAM! Ulu Ass. My dreams. They are shattered.


Lol.

You may take Ulu's arse, but you will never take his FREEDOM!

Sorry Ulu :)

Oh and yes, LFL.