Skip to content
Maintankadin

IRL Pikturz? Do want.

TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Nikachelle wrote:*frowns* Somehow I've managed to give the impression that I only utilize one position during sex. This is not what I had intended.

Who the hell has sex in only one position??

Edit: I agree with Isetnefret.

Old people.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

TonicTank wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:*frowns* Somehow I've managed to give the impression that I only utilize one position during sex. This is not what I had intended.

Who the hell has sex in only one position??

Edit: I agree with Isetnefret.

Old people.

Tell that to the hottest lawyer I've ever done. She's currently 55, and taught me maaaaaaaaaany tricks.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Oh, definitely. I honestly don't think I could ever look at one in real life without shuddering, cringing, and turning away very quickly.

I can imagine the pain....and it's not something I want to continue imagining...


I have ideas what you mean about the girlfriend memory thing....but care to elaborate?
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Isetnefret wrote:Oh, definitely. I honestly don't think I could ever look at one in real life without shuddering, cringing, and turning away very quickly.

I can imagine the pain....and it's not something I want to continue imagining...


I have ideas what you mean about the girlfriend memory thing....but care to elaborate?

A bus trip in which you aren't, but you are there to meet her at the station.
Just about every day if she has the genuine fear of being attacked.
Random girls iwth that worry in wild parties.

And I dated a girl who wouldn't mind "forgetting" it in too...
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:Tell that to the hottest lawyer I've ever done. She's currently 55, and taught me maaaaaaaaaany tricks.



I think that might actually be a lawyer thing.

I've only been with one lawyer, and she was in her 40s, but it was the same sort of thing......wow...
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:
TonicTank wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:*frowns* Somehow I've managed to give the impression that I only utilize one position during sex. This is not what I had intended.

Who the hell has sex in only one position??

Edit: I agree with Isetnefret.

Old people.

Tell that to the hottest lawyer I've ever done. She's currently 55, and taught me maaaaaaaaaany tricks.

No I mean old like 65+ you know, they go 5 mins because they have to watch their heart rate and blood sugar..
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Actually, I also have personal experience on that age bracket too, and find your statement to be false.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I have not but I will take your word for it.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

There's no way I'd EVER have sex with someone older than my parents.....though I have crept dangerously close to a similar age as my parents.......I try not to think about it......*shudders*
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Isetnefret wrote:There's no way I'd EVER have sex with someone older than my parents.....though I have crept dangerously close to a similar age as my parents.......I try not to think about it......*shudders*

It's only bad for you because you think of your parents when you are about to do random people.
Nikachelle
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:
Isetnefret wrote:There's no way I'd EVER have sex with someone older than my parents.....though I have crept dangerously close to a similar age as my parents.......I try not to think about it......*shudders*

It's only bad for you because you think of your parents when you are about to do random people.


I have a bad taste in my mouth now and an even worse picture in my head.

Ugh.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I love rolling natural 20s on my craft(disturbing mental image) checks.
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I'm sure there are exceptions. I was just making a general statement, none of which were directed towards the women you were with. You live in Brazil from what I have seen, the Brazillian woman I crossed paths with was amazing, taught me a thing or two that is still in my arsenal.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

TonicTank wrote:I'm sure there are exceptions. I was just making a general statement, none of which were directed towards the women you were with. You live in Brazil from what I have seen, the Brazillian woman I crossed paths with was amazing, taught me a thing or two that is still in my arsenal.

:p what you say applies to any nationality. There was a philipine girl once, I think she was quite the endurance test. She had to take meds to supress her lust.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I am not into super old people, too many young chicks to bang.