Skip to content
Maintankadin

IRL Pikturz? Do want.

TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:
TonicTank wrote:I'm sure there are exceptions. I was just making a general statement, none of which were directed towards the women you were with. You live in Brazil from what I have seen, the Brazillian woman I crossed paths with was amazing, taught me a thing or two that is still in my arsenal.

:p what you say applies to any nationality. There was a philipine girl once, I think she was quite the endurance test. She had to take meds to supress her lust.

My point, there are a lot of people in the world. Say you have been wit 25 women. That is a very smal fraction of the world's population of "active" women.

On a side note, Asian women are wonderful. By far my favorite, but honestly I just like smaller women since I am one of those naturally high metabolism guys.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Depending on which country, because this is definitely not intended to be a blanket statement, but some Asian women come from cultures with an entirely different outlook on sexuality and intimacy.

It's hard for Americans to understand (depending on your upbringing).
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Isetnefret wrote:Depending on which country, because this is definitely not intended to be a blanket statement, but some Asian women come from cultures with an entirely different outlook on sexuality and intimacy.

It's hard for Americans to understand (depending on your upbringing).

You lack tentacles.
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Ummm....