razul
Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 am
Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up!]
well that explains my last few fights...

Passionario wrote:Any ideas on how to handle the latest dungeons?
Jabari wrote:Scorching Sands is pretty easy but you MUST have "self -aura" to do fight 2. Heh - self-purge works too I guess, so Kyud's Analyzer would be fine too *laugh* Fight 3 is figuring out how to knock all the various effects off of the storm - it's a pretty cool concept for a fight.
Passionario wrote:Jabari wrote:Scorching Sands is pretty easy but you MUST have "self -aura" to do fight 2. Heh - self-purge works too I guess, so Kyud's Analyzer would be fine too *laugh* Fight 3 is figuring out how to knock all the various effects off of the storm - it's a pretty cool concept for a fight.
Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong, Energy Burst/Analyzer isn't even remotely enough. Guess I'll spend the next month farming a playset of Emphatics.
Jabari wrote:The epics don't really matter
Passionario wrote:After sinking about ~800 AP into it, I finally managed to beat WWAMS. Once.
Jabari wrote:Heh. I take it fight 3 (Lez/Nip, again) is the problem?
Jabari wrote:NO EAs!

Passionario wrote:I suppose I'd better start farming those Cocooning Cloaks, then...
Candiru wrote:the EA stacking means you are dizzy half the time and so the auras don't hurt you!
Viskahn wrote:Could anyone give me a quick rundown on how to start opening up the secret forges etc?