Skip to content
Maintankadin

This just in...

Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:07 am

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:Speaking of You raff, you ruse.

Never Forget.


I attempted 4 derails in the first 6 pages. I did my bit. You lot should all be ashamed.
Passionario
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

Re: This just in...

Snake-Aes wrote:"Pay attention, class! I will only show you once."

-Paladin Trainer, when you buy Divine Intervention skill.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

Re: This just in...

Barathorn wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Speaking of You raff, you ruse.

Never Forget.


I attempted 4 derails in the first 6 pages. I did my bit. You lot should all be ashamed.

BUT WHERE WERE THE CHEESEBURGERS?
Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: This just in...

Panzerdin wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Speaking of You raff, you ruse.

Never Forget.


I attempted 4 derails in the first 6 pages. I did my bit. You lot should all be ashamed.

BUT WHERE WERE THE CHEESEBURGERS?


I CAN HAZ NONE :(
Angeltank
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 am

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.

Exactly where did you get your statistics from?
Ulushnar
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 am

Re: This just in...

Angeltank wrote:
Vanifae wrote:98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.

Exactly where did you get your statistics from?


89% of statistics are made up on the spot to prove a point.

At least 33% of people reading a joke will take it seriously.
Lightbeard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:31 am

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:
Angeltank wrote:
Vanifae wrote:98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.

Exactly where did you get your statistics from?


89% of statistics are made up on the spot to prove a point.

At least 33% of people reading a joke will take it seriously.



I always thought it was 82% and Ulu this love/hate realationship we got going on must stop
Culhag
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:89% of statistics are made up on the spot to prove a point.

At least 33% of people reading a joke will take it seriously.

And where did you get those numbers ?
Ulushnar
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am

Re: This just in...

Lightbeard wrote:
I always thought it was 82% and Ulu this love/hate realationship we got going on must stop


I don't know where you're getting this from. I certainly don't love you and I don't think enough of you to hate you. At best I have a kind of annoyed indifference towards you.
Passionario
Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:89% of statistics are made up on the spot to prove a point.

At least 33% of people reading a joke will take it seriously.

According to the research conducted by the Institute of Unfinished Surveys, 67% of all women
Lythac
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:At least 33% of people reading a joke will take it seriously.


I’m coming up with thirty-two point three three, repeating of course, percentage.

My favourite part of what for me is not a funny video.
fafhrd
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:I am totally a hot girl.



Hey baby :D

*oiling up your tail*
Dakiros
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Re: This just in...

fafhrd wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:I am totally a hot girl.



Hey baby :D

*oiling up your tail*


That's not his tail...
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Re: This just in...

Dakiros wrote:
fafhrd wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:I am totally a hot girl.



Hey baby :D

*oiling up your tail*


That's not his tail...


Ooo this is getting good.