Skip to content
Maintankadin

IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Vanifae
Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Fake.
Sagara
Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Here's from our little avant-première of HP5 - one of our friends asked us to show up to help a local theatre:

Image

I just don't get WHY I'm grinning like an idiot, but hey, at least it's me in a pretty decent outfit. I'll see if I can dig up my Kuroshitsuji Sebastian cosplay - that one was wicked.
Fivelives
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Sebastian is one hell of a butler.
Brekkie
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Me with General Petraeus, the now CIA Director.

Image
bldavis
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

wow that is surprisingly close to what i pictured....
Skye1013
Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

bldavis wrote:wow that is surprisingly close to what i pictured....

Yeah, (Gen) Petraeus looks exactly how I envisioned. :lol:
Arjuna
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Brekkie wrote:Me with General Petraeus, the now CIA Director.

Which one is you? ;)
Arnock
Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I see your General Petraeus and raise you Barack Obama!

Image



I may or may not look like that all the time.
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:54 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Matches your avatar. And from my PoV? It's all that matters.
bldavis
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:Matches your avatar. And from my PoV? It's all that matters.

which explains your pic snake...
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Are you implying I make out with bears?
bldavis
Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:Are you implying I make out with bears?

no



but if you do.....
:?






i know one :oops:
Aubade
Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

bldavis wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Are you implying I make out with bears?

no



but if you do.....
:?






i know one :oops:

I loled.
bldavis
Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

im just glad i fixed my original post
it was much worse >.>
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

bldavis wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Are you implying I make out with bears?

no

Good. Because, see this?
Image
It's bear hickey.

See this?
Image
It's NOT bear hickey.
sahiel
Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Is it a wolf hickey? :lol:
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Now you're just being mean ._.
bldavis
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

kitty hickey?

>.>
Arjuna
Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I just can't for my life remember where I recognize that character from Snake...

(and besides, I see a shaded area on the side of your throat there, maybe it's hiding there? ;) )
Shamora
Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Arjuna wrote:I just can't for my life remember where I recognize that character from Snake...


http://darkencomic.com/
Arjuna
Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:19 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Ah, awesome, it's the one I never finished and had forgotten what it was called! :D
Nikachelle
Sat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

It took me all of five minutes to find this thread again.

*breathes life into it*

Met a guildie and Maintankadin member tonight! Saw the Avengers (seriously good) and then went out for dinner.

Image

Invis, myself, and Kysen. Gotta love that blurry cell phone photography!
KysenMurrin
Sat May 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Just look at that big red nose. Note to self: always bring sunblock.
benebarba
Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

now that someone got the thread necro book out... what the heck:

Image

(a bit old, at almost 2 years - from a 'speakeasy' themed party)

A bit more recent profile shot, because WoW playin is srs bzns and so is rockin an infant to sleep:
Image
bldavis
Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

almost 4 yrs old right now, but wth
Image

i have no idea why i have that look on my face
/palm