Skip to content
Maintankadin

Whip out your di..

Threatco
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Whip out your di..

Some people here write very eloquently. It has me wondering about the education level of our fellow posters.So it's time to whip out your diplomas and brag. You earned it.

Format. Please put your formal diploma title in bold.

High school diploma

I am part-time university sophomore working towards Bachelors in Science with a major in Bio-chemistry.
Erendis
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 pm
BSBA in Accounting

Deciding on where I want to go back and get my Masters. After knocking that out it'll be time to study for my CPA exam.
guillex
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm
Diplôme D'Études Collégiales in Computer Information Systems

Hopefully, at a later date, I'll be able to continue my education in University.
TheBelloc
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm
2 or 3 classes away from getting an applied science of electronics, or something like that. Just don't care enough to clep the tests.

Looking at going for EE and furthermore focusing on RFE, or some such like that.
Dazhbog
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm
BS in Electrical Engineering.
dromanex
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 pm
High School Diploma is my current highest degree.

i am currently a sophomore in college, working towards a BA in English.
Threatco
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Bold or it doesen't count!

By count, I mean I won't respect you.
Io.Draco
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Still in High School
Dorvan
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm
BS in Mathematical/Computational Science

Currently a Doctoral student in Computer Science
Arcand
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 pm
BSc Electrical Engineering

(In Canada, Bachelor of Science contracts to BSc; I assumed the yanks did that too but it's not looking that way.)
Dorvan
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 pm
Arcand wrote:(In Canada, Bachelor of Science contracts to BSc; I assumed the yanks did that too but it's not looking that way.)


Nah, we tell it like it is :P
Cakes
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 pm
Bachelor of Science Mathematics
Bachelor of Science Computer Science

I think my writing style and word usage are worse than they were in high school. Go figure.
kenshin648
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Currently in college for Chemical Engineering.
Alanshue
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 pm
Bachelor of Commerce Finance

Finished it last year, not much going in terms of jobs in the area, so thinking of either doing a Masters of Business or getting a job using my HR minor.
Kitsuna
Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:38 am
BA in Accounting

Currently working for one of the big 4 accounting firms, one test left to get my CPA license.
Gamingdevil
Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:41 am
High School diploma

Working on a bachelor in MCT (computer stuff), might go for master, might not.
Meliora
Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:44 am
Currently in Community College trying to decide on a major >.>
Tunnis
Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 am
Highest so far is high school.
Currently in college doing Bachelor of Science in computer network. Might go for master in computer science, not sure yet.
Ehtirno
Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 am
I wacked in ... the first? master's degree, even tho technically I've still got a few months left of it. I already got a job by having a master, so I suppose it's true :roll:
Enkal
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 am
Ehtirno wrote:I wacked in ... the first? master's degree, even tho technically I've still got a few months left of it. I already got a job by having a master, so I suppose it's true :roll:


Heh I'm in about the same position. When it's done it will be Master of Science in Materials Science
tuberon
Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 am
Some college.
I'm not giving you any bold.


edit: Bolded, for emphasis, and just to get you peeved. :D

-Guillex
QuantumDelta
Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:34 am
How the heck do you explain a-levels to americans? :<

It's sort of college!
Aubade
Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 am
High School Diploma, Working full time, can't afford college. yay.
fafhrd
Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:20 am
Batchelor of Mathematics, Computer Science, Honours, Co-op

I forget if the honours/coop bit are supposed to be in the title or not.