fafhrd wrote:Elsie and Lore would be much less grumpy with tails.
Wouldn't they?
I'd guess Dorvan needs one too.

fafhrd wrote:Elsie and Lore would be much less grumpy with tails.
Snake-Aes wrote:fafhrd wrote:Elsie and Lore would be much less grumpy with tails.
Wouldn't they?
I'd guess Dorvan needs one too.
Baelor wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:fafhrd wrote:Elsie and Lore would be much less grumpy with tails.
Wouldn't they?
I'd guess Dorvan needs one too.
No tail would exorcise the grump from Dorvan.
Dorvan wrote:/waves his cane and throws his glass eye at Baelor.
Snake-Aes wrote:Trolls are best left in the past they belong to.They strike me as very bitter people that lost their homelands. Give them bomber jets and the world is fucked.

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I'd play a male troll if they could toggle on shoes. Their big ugly feet just ruins it for me.
Worldie wrote:Trolls are cool, they got the bigger boobs of whole horde.
Annabelle wrote:I love the sounds my Dreanei DK makes when she's fighting. The 2H sword/mace/axe animation are great, she jumps up then swings down. They look best for the eyes aren't much different than normal, human and gnome DK's eyes don;t just glow, they are also bigger so it looks wierd to me. The waggle beats all too. Also the 1% hit is on melee and spell, which the DK does both.
fafhrd wrote:Annabelle wrote:I love the sounds my Dreanei DK makes when she's fighting. The 2H sword/mace/axe animation are great, she jumps up then swings down. They look best for the eyes aren't much different than normal, human and gnome DK's eyes don;t just glow, they are also bigger so it looks wierd to me. The waggle beats all too. Also the 1% hit is on melee and spell, which the DK does both.
If I were a tank, I would definitely avoid being uncrittable on easy content just to hear the "i've been crit" squeals...
Vanifae wrote:Female Draenei make yipping sounds. Male draenei sound like extras in a musketeers movie.
Erendis wrote:Human.
Racial is amazing for PvE and PvP.
Vanifae wrote:Female Draenei make yipping sounds. Male draenei sound like extras in a musketeers movie.
Vanifae wrote:Female Draenei make yipping sounds. Male draenei sound like extras in a musketeers movie.