Skip to content
Maintankadin

Do you like fish sticks?

moduspwnens
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Do you like fish sticks?

Do you?
thegreatheed
Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

only with a side of CBH.


did you really have to ask?
anthony
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Never had them, unless they are the same thing as fish fingers?
guillex
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

anthony wrote:Never had them, unless they are the same thing as fish fingers?


Yeah, same deal. We just call them fish sticks.

I can't stand fish, except for haddock in a fish 'n' chips.

That is all.
anthony
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Guillex wrote:
anthony wrote:Never had them, unless they are the same thing as fish fingers?


Yeah, same deal. We just call them fish sticks.

I can't stand fish, except for haddock in a fish 'n' chips.

That is all.

Ah, kk. Yeah i like them but only the cod ones, salmon and other ones just seem wrong to me.
Rekgar
Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

then you're a gay fish ;p
trycare
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

South Park much Modus :)
Falibard
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Gross.
moduspwnens
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Rekgar wrote:then you're a gay fish ;p


Trycare wrote:South Park much Modus :)


Psh, finally some people catch on. Geez. Like I'd randomly open a topic about fish sticks.
Grehn|Skipjack
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:50 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

moduspwnens wrote:Psh, finally some people catch on. Geez. Like I'd randomly open a topic about fish sticks.

These things have been known to happen.
Sharkdog
Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?
Dracora
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

moduspwnens wrote:Do you?


I haven't had fish sticks since I was around 9, but if they're anything like those fish sandwiches at McDonalds them I would say yes.
Torquemada
Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

That had to be one of the least funny South Parks I've seen in quite a while. The whole time I felt like I was hearing a telling of the Aristocrats, where the art of the performance isn't in how funny the joke is, but how it's an insider joke for comedians.

That said, the episode sucked monkey balls. I did love Kanye's response to it though.
Conaan!
Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

fish sticks are awesome, so easy to eat, unlike other types of fish that just fall apart, but my mother can no longer eating it after watching a How its made episode on it
Igrado
Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Torquemada wrote: Kanye's response to it though.

wut?
Lore
Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Fish sticks are disgusting.

Fish dicks however...
cakeftw
Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Lore wrote:Fish sticks are disgusting.

Fish dicks however...

omnomnom?
Vanifae
Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

What about a Dick Fish?
Belloc
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

This joke doesn't work over the internet.
MrDuck
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

moduspwnens wrote:Do you?

Do you like to stick 'em in your mouth?
guillex
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

MrDuck wrote:
moduspwnens wrote:Do you?

Do you like to stick 'em in your mouth?


I am a human, so I am NOT a fish.

I am a super genius, so I am NOT gay.
MrDuck
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Guillex wrote:
MrDuck wrote:
moduspwnens wrote:Do you?

Do you like to stick 'em in your mouth?


I am a human, so I am NOT a fish.

I am a super genius, so I am NOT gay.

You don't get it. You like fish sticks, right? So you ARE a gay fish.
Lightbeard
Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 am

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Did you read Carlos Mencia and Kanyes responses to the show?
Minnerva
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: Do you like fish sticks?

Can't eat fish sticks, any type of sea food. i am allergic to.