Skip to content
Maintankadin

WORLD OF LORE

Invisusira
Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 am

WORLD OF LORE

hey look Lore made a game

Image
Eregoth
Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 am

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Needs more paddle :?
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Looks awesome.
Elsie
Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 am

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Eregoth wrote:Needs more paddle :?

For retribution spankings.
Syrcla
Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 am

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Where do we sign up!?! :D
Panzerdin
Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

I thought this was the world of Lore Needs You.

I was looking forward to fulfilling this need. You have made me a very sad panda.
Grehn|Skipjack
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Is it raining AND flaming?
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Is it raining AND flaming?

That is how hardcore it is.
Grehn|Skipjack
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Vanifae wrote:
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Is it raining AND flaming?

That is how hardcore it is.

Sign me up!
Lore
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

THE BAD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making

THE GOOD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making
Eregoth
Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Lore wrote:THE BAD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making

THE GOOD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making


I lol'd :lol:
Barathorn
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 am

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Lore wrote:THE BAD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making

THE GOOD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making


Don't lie to us, you should have bug tested properly before release. We know its your game Lore.

I knew as soon as the starting equipment consisted of a sweater and an unwritten xmas card.
aranil
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Lore wrote:THE BAD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making

THE GOOD NEWS: That's not the game I'm making


At least do the music for it
Panzerdin
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

You don't have to actually develop anything, just so long as you promise to include your own naked pics in there somewhere.
Eregoth
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Re: WORLD OF LORE

Panzerdin wrote:You don't have to actually develop anything, just so long as you promise to include your own naked pics in there somewhere.


Rofl this :lol: