Skip to content
Maintankadin

This just in...

Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 am

This just in...

98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.
Nikachelle
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 am

Re: This just in...

I'm a firm believer that all women are bisexual to some degree.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 am

Re: This just in...

I am a firm believer that every girl in college/internet claims to be.

Kissing your friend does not count.
Nikachelle
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 am

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:Kissing your friend does not count.


That's bicurious. Sometimes it's the starting point.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 am

Re: This just in...

I'm stepping out of this conversation ...
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 am

Re: This just in...

Please explain your position.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 am

Re: This just in...

Aubade wrote:I'm stepping out of this conversation ...

Pussy.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 am

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:
Aubade wrote:I'm stepping out of this conversation ...

Pussy.


=[ I'm going to bed!
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:20 am

Re: This just in...

You are weak.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 am

Re: This just in...

I've been up since 8 PM yesterday. Good night.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 am

Re: This just in...

The internet is boring tonight.
fafhrd
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 am

Re: This just in...

I just woke up (it's 3:18AM), what's up?
Barathorn
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 am

Re: This just in...

fafhrd wrote:I just woke up (it's 3:18AM), what's up?


/hug fafhrd.

Why are you up so early?

And it is true what Vanifae says to a degree from my experiances.
Torquemada
Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 am

Re: This just in...

If someone on the internet is claiming to be a guy, it's a guy.
If someone on the internet is claiming to be a girl, it's a guy.
If someone on the internet is claiming to be a kid, it's the Feds.

Your talk of women on the internet is fallacious. News at 11.
Passionario
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 am

Re: This just in...

Torquemada wrote:If someone on the internet is claiming to be a guy, it's a guy.
If someone on the internet is claiming to be a girl, it's a guy.
If someone on the internet is claiming to be a kid, it's the Feds.

Your talk of women on the internet is fallacious. News at 11.

Image