http://www.cnn.com/video/?JSONLINK=/vid ... apollo.cnn
Looks like Buzz has had enough with the fake moon landing BS
*the clip is around 2min*
Lightbeard
Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Skwigelf wrote:In b4 moon landing pic
moduspwnens wrote:Skwigelf wrote:In b4 moon landing pic
irony

Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?
I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.
Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?
I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.
Isetnefret wrote:Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?
I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.
Not quite, but we did leave reflectors on the moon that we can bounce lasers off of.
A close flyby of the Cassini satellite was able to map features on Titan as small as a football stadium, if I recall.
You would actually have to be in orbit to see footprints and shit, and even then it's questionable.
There's a much bigger issue at stake though.
WHO GIVES A SHIT? First of all, the moon landings were not faked.....but so the hell what if they were? Does it change ANYTHING?
The US Government has lied to the people so much, especially during this time period, that I'm highly surprised they didn't falsely admit to faking the moon landings just to give people something to talk about so they wouldn't focus on less savory activities.
OMG!!! They faked the moon landings that means......well.....um......fuck...that's right, it doesn't mean a goddamn thing, in the LEAST.
Isetnefret wrote:You would actually have to be in orbit to see footprints and shit, and even then it's questionable.