Skip to content
Maintankadin

Where are you from? Where have you been?

Isetnefret
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Where are you from? Where have you been?

Live in central Missouri.

Have been to:

Inside US:
Code: Select all
Alabama
Colorado
Florida*
Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas*
Kentucky
Maryland
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
West Virginia

*= Lived there.

Outside US:
Code: Select all
Japan
Jamaica
Nikachelle
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I'm Canadian and have only lived in Canada.

Countries I've visited (off the top of my head):

USA
Ireland
Scotland
England
France
Switzerland
Cuba

Wow, that's a sad list. I'd thought it was a bit longer.
Marwan
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

Live in Northeastern Ohio (Hoping to be moving to Arizona soon)

Have been to:

Inside US:
Code: Select all
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
West Virginia


Outside US:
Code: Select all
Canada
Jamaica
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

The internet.

I have visited a few porn sites.
Grehn|Skipjack
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

Vanifae wrote:The internet.

I have visited many, many porn sites.

fixt

I'm from Rhode Island in the US. I've lived in...
Florida
Connecticut
California
South Carolina
Michigan
A funny thing I've noticed is that everywhere I go, when I tell people where I've been, they always ask "What the hell are you doing here, then?"

I've traveled through just about every state in the continental US, but haven't been out of the country. Don't have the money or motivation to leave yet. Maybe if Palin ever gets elected... but that's a story for a different day.
mew
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I'm from Arkansas, and recently from Oklahoma, US. I'm not going to go in to states that I have visited because there are too many.

I have been to:
Japan
Australia
New Zealand
India
Katraya
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I have visited every state on the East Coast of the US, plus Lousiana, California, Washington and Nevada.

I have lived in Connecticut, Mass, Florida and Maryland.

Outside the US I have been to Mexico, Ireland, England (just London), Switzerland, Italy and Austria.

I would like to go to:
India (this is our next big trip if we can ever save airfare)
Greece
Spain
More of the UK
various Eastern European countries
the Netherlands
Russia

annnnnnd lots of other places!
Arcand
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

Live in Alberta.

Have slept in...
British Columbia
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
New Brunswick

North Dakota
Minnesota
Wisconsin

...and am no stranger to internet porn.
Dorvan
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I am currently standing behind you.
Snake-Aes
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

Dorvan wrote:I am currently standing behind you.

Must confess I had to look.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I live in Washinton state

I have been to canada
Oregon
Wyoming
montana
California
Donahu
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I live in Vegas :)

Inside the U.S. everywhere except -

Kansas
Arkansas
Missouri
Wisconsin
Michigan
Iowa
Minnesota
Michigan
Ohio
Alaska
West Virginia
And any state that touches the Atlantic Ocean! (List is shorter than listing where I have been haha)

Outside the U.S. -

Canada
Mexico
Ireland
England
France
Italy
Germany
Kuwait
Iraq
Afghanistan
Panzerdin
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

Lived in England, been to France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Belgium and Greece.
Rachmaninoff
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

I live in Connecticut

I've been to:
New York
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Missouri
North Carolina (briefly)
South Carolina (briefly)
Georgia
Florida
Alabama (briefly)
Kentucky
Ohio
Indiana
Virgina
West Virgina
Vermont

Country:
Canada

I want to move to FL or the west coast... any suggestions?
Koatanga
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: Where are you from? Where have you been?

From:
California

Been to:
Washington
Oregon
Nevada
Washington DC
New York
Idaho
Illinois
Hawaii

Outside US:
France
Holland
Australia
New Zealand

Now Residing:
New Zealand