Skip to content
Maintankadin

Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Lore
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Sounds like she just has some gang rape fantasies
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

She knows 3 people that have died, literally....

LOL!!!
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

OOOOOOOOLD
It was even the same video, I recognize the eerie face.


Plus, this is how you handle it:
Usually we interrupt him as they say hello
"Excuse-me, sir, is this telephone marketing? I will have to take this to my superior, please wait, your call is very important to us"
then I put the phone on hold with annoying music for a few seconds
then mom picks up
"Hello, family mother"
and as he says something, she interrupts him
"Sorry, do you have the permit 3342? No? I will need one of those before taking your call. Please wait as I will prepare your form, your call is important to me"
Then my sister picks it up
"Hello, new vendor register sector"
"uh"
"Oh, you are the one for the permit 3342, right? I will need your full name to sign you in"
"e.."
"Ah, would you want to participate in our business contract promotion? You give the names of another three vendors and you get a bonus discount the next time you call us!"
That depends on our creativity, but it's easy to make up bureaucracy
"Sorry, sir, what are you trying to sell again? Oh, insurance? Okay, for this one i will take you to the RH management.Please wait, your call is important to us"
"Insurance? is it a car insurance or a health insurance? Oh, a car insurance? For what colors of cars?"


The other day they called, and the telemarketer said
"Please sir call the responsible for your home"
Then I put the phone on my dog's face and made her bark.
After a few more barks I'd say "My dog is indisposed today, you'll have to call tomorrow" and hang.
and even better, when there's a visit home with small kids
I just give it to the kid, it tends to be hilarious.
The scene goes "Hello. Oh, wait a minute.<passes phone to a 4-years old>"
people ask "huh?"
I say "Telemarketing"
they laugh and say "Oh, okay."
Passionario
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Lore wrote:Sounds like she just has some gang rape fantasies

Statistics indicate that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
Jedah
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Years behind! But seriously, I have a Metal Remix of her telephone conversation entitled "Crazy Telemarketer Lady - Life Destroyer" on my MP3 player... and i have had that for at least 3 years.

Anyway, wish i could upload it... it's surprisingly really good. I think i snagged it from YTMND if you want to search for Crazy Telemarketer Lady to hear it.
Lightbeard
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

didnt i post that already
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Should be easy to find out.
VikrumthePally
Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Lightbeard wrote:didnt i post that already


Yep you did. It's been a while though.
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Any idea what it was posted under or where you posted it?

Cause, searching didn't turn it up, I don't just arbitrarily post shit.

Not that it matters a whole lot.....

"I posted that already" is in the same vein as all those "First!" posts.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

I'd have thought that having several people insert their penises into your anus was more likely to rupture your appendix than being phoned.

Apparently not.
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Panzerdin wrote:I'd have thought that having several people insert their penises into your anus was more likely to rupture your appendix than being phoned.

Apparently not.

Depends on how you answer the phone calls.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

How do you think it became apparent?
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

Panzerdin wrote:How do you think it became apparent?

I'm not sure of what you are asking here.
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Re: Telemarketing is far worse than gang rape...

I got it.....it scares me...