My Re enlistment bonus showed up in my account today =D
I just found out I have orders to England =D
I have less than 30 days left in Afghanistan
And I got to meet Bradley Cooper.
Best day ever

Khadis wrote:Allow me a moment of Ego and self congratations:
My Re enlistment bonus showed up in my account today =D
I just found out I have orders to England =D
I have less than 30 days left in Afghanistan
And I got to meet Bradley Cooper.
Best day ever
Lumennon wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Rehlachs wrote:Lumennon wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?

Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.
Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.
mew wrote:Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.
Rofl :V It totally looks shopped.
I don't think he looks that good, he looks pretty normal-attractive, nothing special, I wouldn't go for it based on that. But my taste in what I find physically attractive in men's faces is strange; I seriously have no clue what I find attractive.
Yet I know when I find other women hot. Maybe I'm a lesbian?
Grats on that stuff! :O I don't know what all of it means, but grats nonetheless.
mew wrote:@Snake-Aces: Learn to read.
Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Nikachelle wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.
Snake-Aes wrote:Nikachelle wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.
"Among other things."
Snake-Aes wrote:Nikachelle wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.
"Among other things."