Skip to content
Maintankadin

Logging Server Made me do it.

Minnerva
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Logging Server Made me do it.

Logging server is down for me, that makes me.....

Sort through my books for what needs to be tossed.
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Welcome to Minnerva's Live Journal.
Minnerva
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
Dane
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?


Can't WoW?

*sigh*...I guess I'll just go have sex or play lawn darts or something.

Stupid login server...I might actually have to expose myself to sunlight.

teh horrorz!
mew
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Playing WoW...?
Invisusira
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

battle.net account
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?

I agree with Dane having a sex is a reasonable substitute for WoW or anything.
amh
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Dane wrote:sunlight.


It hates us!

*hiss*
Minnerva
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Vanifae wrote:
Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?

I agree with Dane having a sex is a reasonable substitute for WoW or anything.


usually i set time for everything I do. i log into wow at a certain time when there is a raid. can't log in to do today's raid so i have and empty space on my schedule.
Minnerva
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Dane wrote:
Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?


Can't WoW?

*sigh*...I guess I'll just go have sex or play lawn darts or something.

Stupid login server...I might actually have to expose myself to sunlight.

teh horrorz!


would go downtown but san diego is filled with all those people going crazy about buying tickets just cause Full Moon/Twilight people going to comic con
Dane
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Minnerva wrote:
Vanifae wrote:
Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?

I agree with Dane having a sex is a reasonable substitute for WoW or anything.


usually i set time for everything I do. i log into wow at a certain time when there is a raid. can't log in to do today's raid so i have and empty space on my schedule.


Hmmm...I'll have to talk to my wife about that one.

"Dear...oral sex is clearly on the schedule, and you're 5 minutes late. Better put some gusto into it."
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

All I hear is excuses.
Minnerva
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Vanifae wrote:All I hear is excuses.

yea the post was ment to see what other people had replace their logging into wow with for the time being thanks
Spectrum
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Minnerva wrote:Logging server is down for me, that makes me.....

Sort through my books for what needs to be tossed.


I prefer my servers not to log my actions in general. I'm a very private guy. Though I'm sure Blizzard's login server has a list of every time I've ever logged in. (Sorry, I had to do it)

When we can't log in my wife and I do activities where we actually have to look at eachother... or we just watch anime or she sits with her laptop on the couch while I play {insert console game here}.
Invisusira
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Invisusira wrote:battle.net account