Skip to content
Maintankadin

I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Isetnefret wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534753,00.html?test=latestnews

We have plenty of water here.....getting it to India is going to be the trick, but it's the least I can do.

India is home to some of the worst floods.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

India is for jerks.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Jamaica has better jerk......nevermind.
Pursan
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

*Starts purchasing farmland in eastern India

Maybe the farmers will let their daughters spend more time with the gods plowing my newly acquired land.
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Wait, so Monsoon rain = Gods fapping?
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

They have a 1 time use, as apparently only virgins are fit to do that work...
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Wait, so Monsoon rain = Gods fapping?



In a nutshell.......
mew
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

So you hear that and think it's attractive, but it sure isn't.
Farmers are poor and live out in the country. So these girls are most likely unshaven with big unibrows (just about all Indians naturally get unibrows) and dirty. They are probably nice and bony thin though (probably not starving, but not healthy looking either).

India is kind of a shit hole =/ But definitely go vacation there, those parts are nice.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Way to kill the mood :(
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Isetnefret wrote:Way to kill the mood :(

She is Indian it's what they do best.
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

G-gao... =(
Pursan
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

mew wrote:So you hear that and think it's attractive, but it sure isn't.
Farmers are poor and live out in the country. So these girls are most likely unshaven with big unibrows (just about all Indians naturally get unibrows) and dirty. They are probably nice and bony thin though (probably not starving, but not healthy looking either).

India is kind of a shit hole =/ But definitely go vacation there, those parts are nice.


Perfect opportunity for extreme makeover, I get naked Indian virgins and a tv show out of it, sweet.
fafhrd
Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

Paki farm girls, now that on the other hand would be quite pleasant to watch...
Panzerdin
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: I'm initiating a voluntary relief effort...

For heaven's sake, it's practically every single pointless festival involving the imbibing of copious quantities of alcohol rolled into one and you're quibbling over the ethnicity?