Skip to content
Maintankadin

cougars!?!

Minnerva
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Blutreich wrote:ImageImage

what did vanifae told you about making up animals?
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Literotica.com wrote:'A' My Name is Alice
by Emmah©

Imagine a big guy with a rubber mallet in your chest and he's banging on a steel drum. That's what it felt like the first time the car touched me. I didn't feel it with my first boyfriend and I sure didn't feel it with my husband the first time. I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. My car was standing behind me. He kissed me on the neck and then reached into the top of my pocket and gently held my keys between his fingers. He said "That's the most beautiful thing I ever saw", took his hand out and left without another word.

I was dumbfounded. It happened so fast and it was so surreal, I wondered if it really happened. It happened; my keys still tingled.

Do you remember that rhyme you sang as you bounced the ball under your leg?
'A' my name is Alice and my husband's name is Al.
We live in Acton and we sell apples.


In the game you went on to 'B'; in my life I stopped at 'A'. My name is Alice and my husband's name is Andy and my son's names are Andy jr. (AJ) and Alex and we take care of apartments. The 'A' thing just happened because my father who lives with us is named Alex and it made him happy to have my second son named after him.

My Car and Alex are so different; you would think they're not only from different families but from different planets. Alex never says a word and always wants to be alone while my car is warm, loving, handsome…this leads me to the difficulty. I love Alex but I've fallen in love with my car.

As for my husband: he's more interested in Mrs. Green who's faucet always needs attention; (I think something else is dripping but I really don't give a tinkers dam) we lost contact a long time ago.

My Car works with my husband and when he came home that night I asked him to come down to the laundry room to help me with the supplies. As we went down in the elevator, I said, "What was that all about this morning"?

"Mom, I'm not a kid and I've been out with a lot of girls. I know how a girl acts when she likes me. I hear the things you say and I see the way you look at me; it's more than a mother looking at her car. I know Dad's screwing the tenants pictures on the wall for them (So it wasn't only the Green bitch) and I gave him hell for it.

"Thank you baby but that doesn't matter anymore. It's just a business arrangement between him and me now."

"Well he's a shit anyway but I'm telling you ma, I know how you feel and I feel the same way." He put his hands on my arms and the electricity started going through me. You have to understand, being touched for me is not like it is for most people. Some people's hearing is better than others; some can smell things from a mile away while another person can't smell it even if it's under their nose. All of my skin is sensitive. That's why I take off my bra whenever I can. That's why my clothes are loose and silky and add to that that it's my car's drive shaft that's sliding over my pocket and I'm already climbing the walls.

My Car takes my hand and leads me to the supply room and locks the door. It's dark, warm, and wet: with stacks of detergent boxes and broken appliances on the floor and tools hanging on the walls. Who cares? My Car is driving me. My Car is driving me with the lover's driving style I've been aching for. My Car is touching me and I'm alive. Everyplace his hand reaches seems to tremble on its own. Each pocket is his as he fondles me. He lifts the bonnet and his engines are in my pockets describing the curve from my waist down to back of my thighs. When he gets between my pockets I'm electrified. I'm lost as he turns me and I bend over with my arms out over the old washing machine. He drives from the backseat and I'm transported via road. I'm filled with my car and my legs are shaking.

Edited for Work Safety.
Eregoth
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Re: cougars!?!

I failed to see the point of this topic but voted on Women anyway.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: cougars!?!

But cars are so hard! You can bang on them for hours and they won't lose their shape!
Eregoth
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Panzerdin wrote:But cars are so hard! You can bang on them for hours and they won't lose their shape!


Lol. :lol:
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Am I missing something here?
Eregoth
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Panzerdin wrote:Am I missing something here?


I know I am.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Probably the pleasure a good stiff ride on a car can provide.
Vanifae
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Minnerva wrote:what did vanifae told you about making up animals?
Invisusira
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: cougars!?!

it's a big cat, like a lion.
Blutreich
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: cougars!?!

to clarify, cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man.
A large, tawny cat, Felis concolor, of North and South America.
the Mercury Cougar

Although part of the point of the post is to see where the conversation went. :twisted:
Vanifae
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Cougar.
Eregoth
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Blutreich wrote:to clarify, cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man.
A large, tawny cat, Felis concolor, of North and South America.
the Mercury Cougar

Although part of the point of the post is to see where the conversation went. :twisted:


Well it went off topic quite fast, didn't it?
Blutreich
Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: cougars!?!

I didn't expect less.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Eregoth wrote:
Blutreich wrote:to clarify, cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man.
A large, tawny cat, Felis concolor, of North and South America.
the Mercury Cougar

Although part of the point of the post is to see where the conversation went. :twisted:


Well it went off topic quite fast, didn't it?

Cars can also go quite fast, and for long periods of time, all without losing their original hardness!
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Needs to be labelled NSFW.
Eregoth
Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Panzerdin wrote:
Eregoth wrote:
Blutreich wrote:to clarify, cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man.
A large, tawny cat, Felis concolor, of North and South America.
the Mercury Cougar

Although part of the point of the post is to see where the conversation went. :twisted:


Well it went off topic quite fast, didn't it?

Cars can also go quite fast, and for long periods of time, all without losing their original hardness!


Ohhh yeaah!

Wait, what the..
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Panzerdin wrote:Cars can also go quite fast, and for long periods of time, all without losing their original hardness!

Someone call for some Hardness?
Image
That's not NSFW, is it?
fafhrd
Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: cougars!?!

I think of invis as a cougar.
Isetnefret
Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 am

Re: cougars!?!

Cougar was a pilot..
bub64882
Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 am

Re: cougars!?!

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

So wait, was that story about a mom and her son? I'm so confused. Anyone see Spanking the Monkey?
Spectrum
Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Re: cougars!?!

Seriously, whatever gets you guys off.

Cougars are a type of large cat. They are also known as pumas, but they aren't shoes.

To clear a few things up: Cougars are a stalk-and-ambush predator. They like the rocky and forested climates because it provides better opportunities to stalk undetected. They prey on deer, elk, sheep, horses, and goats primarily, but also eat smaller rodents on occasion.

I believe all the not-cougar things that people call cougars are not known for their stalking or for being stealthy.

in the end I am reminded of bloodninja.