Skip to content
Maintankadin

Aubade's kitty poll.

Aubade
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 am

Aubade's kitty poll.

In lieu of viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25449
I've created a poll, by the end of blizzcon i will take the highest votes. unless you vote for "spacegoatlol" In which case you are undecided.
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

You spelled Caligula wrong!
jaeldech
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Call it Nefarion. It's a small, white cat. How much more ironic does it need to be?
Invisusira
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Those names are all far too long, if we may be honest.
Aubade
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Invisusira wrote:Those names are all far too long, if we may be honest.


Obviously there will be nicknames, this is full official kitty names
jaeldech
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Neffy, sir.
fafhrd
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

definitely spacegoatlol - no i don't mean i'm undecided, that's a good cat name.

is that other option supposed to say caligula :/?
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Invisusira wrote:Those names are all far too long, if we may be honest.


Well Cally is supposed to be the shortform for Caligula.

What IS everyone's cat's names anyway? Mine's is called Nemo.
Auroris
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Shelby and Jaxon, still kittens.
Snake-Aes
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Nikachelle wrote:
Invisusira wrote:Those names are all far too long, if we may be honest.


Well Cally is supposed to be the shortform for Caligula.

What IS everyone's cat's names anyway? Mine's is called Nemo.

My dog is called "Victoria Catherine de Morcerf". Generally we just address to her as Kate though.
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Invisusira wrote:Those names are all far too long, if we may be honest.


Well Cally is supposed to be the shortform for Caligula.

What IS everyone's cat's names anyway? Mine's is called Nemo.

My dog is called "Victoria Catherine de Morcerf". Generally we just address to her as Kate though.


...you have a dog? And you chose to disclose this NOW? I'm afraid our tumultuous relationship must end...


/weep
Aldonza
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

My cats are Thomas, Newt, and Harley.
Auroris
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

I have a malamute named, Akira. ;3
Barathorn
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Rubbish.

LFA.

If it was a true asylum cat it would be called either,

a/ Relationships Thread
b/ Suprise Ass
c/ CBH
d/ Colin
e/ LFL
f/ Invis

Those are the options WE want to see.

LFA.
Snake-Aes
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Nikachelle wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Well Cally is supposed to be the shortform for Caligula.

What IS everyone's cat's names anyway? Mine's is called Nemo.

My dog is called "Victoria Catherine de Morcerf". Generally we just address to her as Kate though.


...you have a dog? And you chose to disclose this NOW? I'm afraid our tumultuous relationship must end...


/weep

I don't see the problem.
Image
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:to her as Kate though.


...you have a dog? And you chose to disclose this NOW? I'm afraid our tumultuous relationship must end...


/weep

I don't see the problem.
Image



Gyyyyyah!

I have what some would call a vicious hatred towards dogs.
Barathorn
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

You were lucky to get out of that one snake. She has those eyes of a slasher.

No offence Nika :P
katraya
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

My cat is named Fiasco. It is fitting...

I like Yoggy Bear or Caligula. Please no Mr. Bigglesworth, I am sure enough cats had that name in the late 90s.








But did we really need two threads for this? :wink:
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Barathorn wrote:You were lucky to get out of that one snake. She has those eyes of a slasher.

No offence Nika :P

I think that dog has more insane eyes than I do.
Barathorn
Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Nikachelle wrote:
Barathorn wrote:You were lucky to get out of that one snake. She has those eyes of a slasher.

No offence Nika :P

I think that dog has more insane eyes than I do.


Nahh it doesn't.

:P

I prefer cats tbh, but the poll is clearly unrepresentative of the asylum and therefore LFA.
Snake-Aes
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

If that comforts you, she's already 12. There's not much more time left for her.
Rainge
Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

I started to call my kitties Onyxia and Tyrygosa, but thankfully I settled on Pepper and Mint (lol peppermint).

I voted for Broxigar though :P
Auroris
Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

<-< I'm sorry... that is not a dog. That is a furr ball/rat. >=|
Snake-Aes
Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Since the neutering, coupled with our smaller available time to walk her around, when we shave her we can't decide if she looks like a fat gremlin or a pink seal.
Lightbeard
Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Aubade's kitty poll.

Ragnaros the Firelord

you cant shorten it when you call him