Skip to content
Maintankadin

Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Auroris
Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

<.< I personally choose Broccoli because well, EVERYBODY usually hates Broccoli. The biggest bad ass of them. And Yes... I am bored.
Thalia
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

IMO Broccoli is delicious.
Nikachelle
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Thalia wrote:IMO Broccoli is delicious.
Invisusira
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

This poll kind of sucks. I move that this poll be about dinosaurs.
sahiel
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

I vote CBH.
Grehn|Skipjack
Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Invisusira wrote:This poll kind of sucks. I move that this poll be about dinosaurs.

Seconded.
PsiVen
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

I move that this poll be in the Asylum.

Shazam!
Lightbeard
Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Broccoli is only good when paired with carrots and califlower
Aubade
Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

I picked lore becuase it was the closest option to CBH
Pizbit
Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Nikachelle wrote:
Thalia wrote:IMO Broccoli is delicious.
Snake-Aes
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

I picked lore, because if i'm gonna get spanked...well, lore has the paddle.
Auroris
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:33 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

<_< Was staring at the advertisement above for me... didn't really consider Dinosaurs, Robots, or CBH.
Barathorn
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

I picked Lore because I know I can take him and I would still get enjoyment out of beating him up.

I agree with Invis. More Dinosaurs please.

C- must try harder
Santcuff
Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Bring them all on!
/put fists up
comeon!
im itching for a fight!!!1
Rachmaninoff
Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:55 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Lightbeard wrote:Broccoli is only good when paired with carrots and califlower


no sir you are wrong, have you ever had broccoli and cheese?
Lightbeard
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

No sadly we dont have one of those fondue pots for it
Panzerdin
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Much as I'd like to beat Lore up (even though he's never done anything to deserve it, or indeed attract my attention, he's still a very tempting target), I think it would be more satisfying if I could do it with Broccoli.

I therefore feel that this thread requires additional pylons.
Rachmaninoff
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Lightbeard wrote:No sadly we dont have one of those fondue pots for it


Image
+
Image
=
Image

no fondue is necessary....

LFL
Fivelives
Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Make a double boiler out of a tin can and a pot.
Lightbeard
Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Rachmaninoff wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:No sadly we dont have one of those fondue pots for it


Image
+
Image
=
Image

no fondue is necessary....

LFL


ill be honest that looks horrible and unappetizing
Krazed
Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

~Sighes~ Now I kind of want some Broccoli and cheese soup :(
Auroris
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Lore is winning, atm. I kind of figured.
Krazed
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Exolaeth wrote:Lore is winning, atm. I kind of figured.


Well she is a hottie!
Snake-Aes
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 am

Re: Broccoli is the Mightiest of them All!

Krazed wrote:
Exolaeth wrote:Lore is winning, atm. I kind of figured.


Well she is a hottie!

With a paddle!