Movies and song lyrics. <-- aside from this
I am the one they warned you of!
Njall
Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. Any of you who wish to object, should do so now, it will be noted in my log.
run to the hills!
Snake-Aes wrote:run to the hills!
(shouldn't we keep ourselves strict to one line per quote, one quote per post, and somehow connecting them all?)
Hope springs eternal!
your approval fills me with shame
I blame you for this, Lyle.
Of course we know, there's blame to share, and none of it seems to matter anymore!
Everybody knows the Captain lied.
["Sweet Home Alabama" plays in background]
Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
I will tear you apart.
it appears not everyone agrees with your analysis
Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn