Hey guys,
So as of January I made a resolution to take back my body and go back to feeling and looking like I was before I got pregnant. I did manage to lose most of the baby weight from my first daughter until I found out, soon after, that I was again pregnant with our second daughter. After the birth of my second I found myself distracted and gained weight. As of February I started working out about 3-4 times a week to Tae Bo Extreme and Tae Bo Abs, I also joined weight watchers. I am pleased to say that I've lost almost 20 pounds and only have 10 pounds to go until i reach my actual pre-marriage weight. I have been using some weights on my arms, and I feel better then ever, and I am starting to enjoy wearing cute clothes again.
I want this to be a lifestyle though, that's why I am not doing that P90X. I have to do something I can sustain, like I can totally see myself able to work out 2-3 times a week forever, and I think the weight watchers is totally doable since I get to eat whatever I want but in balance. I also have trained myself to drink more water throughout the day, as compared to before where I pretty much only drank diet coke.
I am asking for your advice and life tips on how to sustain feeling fit and looking healthy as part of your everyday life. I have started drinking green tea during dinner and I think that is helping me too.
Over all, tips for fun workouts, healthy but yummy cooking, vitamin talk etc.
Thanks.
Thalia
Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm
