Skip to content
Maintankadin

Oh hia

Rachmaninoff
Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh hia

I haven't been on this board in years... how is everyone?
Snake-Aes
Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: Oh hia

Fine and dandy :D One of the guys had a child, Bara's lawn's only getting fancier!
Barathorn
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Oh hia

Hiya R.

Long time no see.

Snake is right, my lawn brings all the girls to the yard.

Apparently?

Personally I think its the clubbing/drugging them and then dragging them to the yard rather than any lawn but at my age its all good.

Bear traps really added that little extra something to the lawn and the people on the veranda have all fitted into place like a old favourite jigsaw puzzle.
Snake-Aes
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 am

Re: Oh hia

It works better if you have automated 50W laser weapons installed and programmed to fire every now and then to keep people moving. It's like an ant farm!
Amirya
Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 am

Re: Oh hia

I maintain my status as the Queen of the Veranda.
Snake-Aes
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: Oh hia

And I have been labeled a liar for speaking implausible truths.
Nooska
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: Oh hia

Well you know, a plausible impossibility is preferable to a possible improbability.
Snake-Aes
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Re: Oh hia

Let's not go into that. It's just that I now have that badge, might as well flaunt it :p
Lightbeard
Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Re: Oh hia

I'm making my return after a long absence as well.

Hello to you Rach and everyone else!
Barathorn
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 am

Re: Oh hia

Lightbeard wrote:I'm making my return after a long absence as well.

Hello to you Rach and everyone else!


Awww bless.

Amirya wrote:I maintain my status as the Queen of the Veranda.


/bows
Barathorn
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 am

Re: Oh hia

Snake-Aes wrote:And I have been labeled a liar for speaking implausible truths.


Lotleth or Pale Rider.

You the audience decide!