Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sup Y'all

Panzerdin
Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Sup Y'all

How's everyone doing? I haven't been near this board in a while, but a friend convinced me to play WoW with him for a bit and I couldn't help but wonder who still posted here and how you all were. Feels a little weird seeing the board this quiet, but that's just how life goes, I guess.
bldavis
Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: Sup Y'all

wb to azeroth and MTadin, long time no see
Panzerdin
Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Sup Y'all

Yeah, it does feel very much like Blizzard have changed the everything since I last played. Paladins just feel... weird, now.
Arnock
Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: Sup Y'all

I tried coming back this summer after a couple of years away. I barely recognized the class.

It's fun, and it helped sate my nostalgia a bit, though.
bldavis
Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: Sup Y'all

i cant say much on the state of paladins, as i have raided on one since wrath (lfr doesnt count) and this expansion my 2 previous max level pallies arent even 87 yet, and my 1 90 is a profession mule
Brekkie
Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Sup Y'all

Checking this forum feels like reading my High School yearbook.