So the next step was to order the Blu-ray box set.

It just arrived. /pets it
And it has commentaries on every single episode. My level of excitement is off the charts right now. OFF THE CHARTS.
/squeals



Amirya wrote:I have not seen this...
From all I've heard about, it's about a drug dealer? No thank you.
Amirya wrote:I have not seen this...
From all I've heard about, it's about a drug dealer? No thank you.
Sabindeus wrote:this thread is now for gifs



Amirya wrote:Well, maybe I'll watch it. Currently working through roommate's Supernatural catch up (just started season 6), and I'm rereading some old books for the hell of it.
No promises from me. (Of course, another part of the time is my mother watching movies that include blowing shit up of all sorts - vehicles, buildings, planes, people - and her laughing hysterically at them all.)
Arnock wrote:I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.
I watched the first three seasons before the fourth came out.
The acting and cinematography were phenomenal, but the plot really just seemed to drag after awhile. And about 3-4 episodes into season 4, I just couldn't find the motivation to catch each week's episode, so I stopped watching it.

Arnock wrote:I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.
I watched the first three seasons before the fourth came out.
The acting and cinematography were phenomenal, but the plot really just seemed to drag after awhile. And about 3-4 episodes into season 4, I just couldn't find the motivation to catch each week's episode, so I stopped watching it.
Hard to explain it better without spoiling anything.
Barathorn wrote:Arnock wrote:I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.
I watched the first three seasons before the fourth came out.
The acting and cinematography were phenomenal, but the plot really just seemed to drag after awhile. And about 3-4 episodes into season 4, I just couldn't find the motivation to catch each week's episode, so I stopped watching it.
Hard to explain it better without spoiling anything.
I am exactly the same Arnock, I lasted 5 episodes. I know I 'have' to watch it all the way through but it simply didn't grip me in the same way other programes have or indeed how it has gripped other people including most of my friends.
As I said to a friend, it ain't no Deadwood or Sherlock. That is what I measure everything against.

Arnock wrote:
I started watching Sherlock a few weeks ago, THAT is an amazing show.

Nikachelle wrote:A friend just linked this to me: http://clickingbad.nullism.com/
At first you're like "well this is stupid" and then you just keep on clicking...