Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cake vs Pie

Invisusira
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 pm

Cake vs Pie

This subject has come up in multiple threads, so I feel it is time to put the argument to rest.
Warrender
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 pm
Need a cookie option IMO.
Invisusira
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:27 pm
Cookies are a completely different type of Tastystuffs.

I voted for pie btw. Not that this should influence your vote at all (just that you're wrong if you vote for cake).
Sabindeus
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm
this is probably the most important thread we've ever had.



ever.
AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Sabindeus wrote:this is probably the most important thread we've ever had.



Agreed. Stickied.
Dorvan
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:33 pm
Aergis wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:this is probably the most important thread we've ever had.



Agreed. Stickied.


This, folks, is why Aergis gets to be admin and I'm a lowly mod :P

/salute
Invisusira
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:38 pm
Aergis wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:this is probably the most important thread we've ever had.



Agreed. Stickied.

I feel so.....



important
Sabindeus
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:41 pm
cake is taking a beating!
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:43 pm
Sabindeus wrote:cake is taking a beating!


that's because cake sucks.
Dorvan
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:44 pm
Now the important question, what kind? Apple ftw
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Dorvan wrote:Now the important question, what kind? Apple ftw


Lore wrote:Image
Echevarian
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 pm
Now the important question, what kind? Apple ftw


I don't choose a type of pie... all pie is amazing.

...but if I had to choose, I'd always choose pecan.
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 pm
I wish I could bold and italicize my lemon meringue picture.
Sabindeus
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 pm
ok lemon merengue is nice once in a while but for me the default pie is Apple. It's just overall the best balanced pie imo.

I tend to prefer the fruit category of pie, so a couple of my favorites are Cherry and Blueberry, though I have enjoyed Pumpkin and Chocolate Chip in the past.
Invisusira
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 pm
Lore wrote:
Dorvan wrote:Now the important question, what kind? Apple ftw


Lore wrote:Image
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 pm
Pumpkin pie comes in a close 2nd. Apple 3rd.
Sabindeus
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:51 pm
no love for the berry based pies, eh? :/
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:54 pm
I'm not a big fan of berries in general. Well, except for strawberries, but I haven't ever had any strawberry pie and people tend to screw strawberry stuff up anyway.
Isthian
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm
ALL HAIL CAKE!
Pizbit
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm
Steak and Cheese pie. 'nuff said.
Warrender
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 pm
What category does cheesecake fall under?
Lore
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm
Warrender wrote:What category does cheesecake fall under?


Wikipedia says it's more like pie than cake.