Skip to content
Maintankadin

Thinking about making a video

farmerjohn
Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Thinking about making a video

And while porn would be fun and nice and creative, meh. I'm thinking about making a pally tank video, and does anyone have thoughts about it?

Karabor ruins has been done too many times I think. Any areas out there that are full of melee that hasn't been featured yet? :)
guillex
Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Re: Thinking about making a video

farmerjohn wrote:Karabor ruins has been done too many times I think. Any areas out there that are full of melee that hasn't been featured yet? :)


Death's Door? Been done.

Zaxxis grinding? Been done.

Ata'mal Terrace? Been done.

Lowbie instances? Been done.

I can't think of anything off top of my head.
justa
Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm
There was a Pallie challange a few months back. It might have been on these forums. I don't remeber.

Had somthing to do with soloing the first 5 Lego packs in heroic halls.
Arnock
Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Re: Thinking about making a video

Well, that was... an interesting choice of a necro.