The only ones I'm a bit miffed about is no credit for BWL and AQ40, but shouldn't be too much trouble to find enough people wanting the achievement to plow through them both in an evening.
As for the rest of the classic dungeons - we're prot pallies - we can solo every one

(with the exception of needing 3 people to get tho the early part of ubrs)
Did all of Dire Maul, Strat and Scholo and all the lower ones I was missing over the weekend - was fun to go back and visit some of the places I haven't been to for years. All classics dungeons now completed
Rest of the stuff will just come as it comes.
It does makes the World Events more interesting though.
Normally I don't take much interest in them, but this year with the achievements I am doing entering into more of the halloween event than ever.
wtb a better way of tracking them though - guess we just wait for a few addons to be developed.
_________________
