Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Sale! $19.99

Tinalt
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 pm
My shirts arrived today, both of them look amazing. Can't wait to wash them and start wearing them.

A++ would buy again...xD
_________________
Nakama
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm
Got my shirts today and they look great! Now if only I had my own Bulwark of Azzinoth...

Thanks again! Smile

--Jed
_________________
Ulushnar
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm
Forgot to post, got my shirt a couple of days ago. Really light material, probably won't see heavy use until the two weeks in July we Scots laughingly refer to as summer. Smile
_________________
I am a sexy, shoeless God of War!
Solarum
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 am
Shirt came the other day - it's AMAZING.

May end up getting the 2nd design as well, just have to see if it holds the fit well ><.
_________________
smellyoldman
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Awesome Shirt!! Long time reader here (had to create account to post what I thought about shirt)

Just got mine, very speedy shipping... helps I live in the same state Very Happy
I love the large print (Who needs CC design), looks great. Even came wrapped in fancy holographic Christmas paper. An early Christmas Present WOOHOO!!!!

But bad news.. accidentally ordered a Med, when I meant to order a Large. Now to somehow offload this shirt to get some money back so I can order the right size. Hopefully they don't run out, so I can order another one.

PM me if you want this Medium (has not even been washed) at a discount.

NOTE: If this is not OK with the moderators please delete this part of the post, thanks.
Serelynn
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am
I love the shirts. Got mine last week and they are wonderful. It's just fun knowing that at 70 I had all the gear the toon used for the shirt had equipped. Very Happy
_________________
Twilight Vanquisher Serelynn - 80 Protection Paladin of Abaddon

"I've come to the conclusion that I'm not actually living. I'm just killing time." - tiny ghosts
Zaia
Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 pm
Mine came like a week ago. I was just too lazy to pick it up, lol Smile

Got it today though, and it looks awesome! ^^ I'm so happy with it even though my girlfriend enjoyed the first one better (Tank V 1.0).
_________________
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Protection Paladin in work!

Lvl 72 Blood Elf Female Paladin - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank) - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 80 Bloof Elf Male Death Knight (Unholy tank) - Vek'nilash EU
Dane
Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm
BTW...just to let everyone know, my wife ordered us shirts.

Mine's a Christmas present. (Round 'em up and consecrate)

I'm pretty excited.
_________________
Thalia
Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 am
For those who ordered shirts in the past 3-4 days, I am gettting them shipped out today...thank you for your patience. So it turns out we live in the one neighborhood in West Seattle where the freaking snowplow king has not come by to clear the ice off the road. Being originally from southern california makes me a hazard on the road when there is ice so I had not been able to make it to the post office. Mother in law is coming today to get these packages and take them to the post office, she's from Maine she's a snow pro.

=)
Xorlandu
Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:56 pm
We still able to order more shirts or no? Every shirt in my closet is XL and somehow the XL tankadin ones are too small Crying or Very sad
Kelarik
Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 pm
I just had a crazy idea since everyone is mentioning christmas...
Any chance of cheezy little notes taped to them? 'From Maintankadin' or 'Thanks for keeping us alive. Love, your guild.' XD
Seriously though, ordering 2 right now cause I don't care if they're chilly, they're still awesome!
_________________
Thalia
Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 pm
Ya I ordered a lot this time so plenty left.

And I'm sending them all in xmas wrapping to give a little touch of xmas to everyone.