Skip to content
Maintankadin

We're doomed

jere
Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:34 am
yeah, I just did another 10 rounds of testing and again, reckoning proc'd off of shadowbolts, but redoubt never proc'd off of them.

So far it seems to show that:

1. Redoubt only procs off of physical based attacks
2. Reckoning does indeed proc off of magic attacks
3. Spells are not considered "ranged" attacks necessarily, at least with respect to the redoubt tooltip. I know I use "ranged" to mean anything that attacks at range, but perhaps in the gaming code, it is a state indicative of a physical attack at range, rather than both spells and physical attacks.

I will try to do some more testing after lunch, but so far, my original views of redoubt still hold true.
_________________
Sabindeus
Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:39 am
I don't know about on the PTR, but I have had Redoubt proc off of direct spell hits on Live for a long time.
_________________