Skip to content
Maintankadin

We're doomed

Teah
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Still don't know if it will really help that much in gearing though. Because while its easy to trade any avoidance for stam it is hard to trade block itself for either other avoidance or stam.

Things start to look up in the Hyjal/BT range but I honestly haven't looked too much into it.
_________________
Teah
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:56 pm
True that, I'm not really looking for a debate on this issue myself. It's something tanks can debate about forever and ever. However it is just my experience in gear swapping etc.. that even though the 4% may not seem like much. I noticed a huge difference in my survival in general. Embarassed

As far as gear goes.. we can only hope for better itemized gear too.
_________________
Teah
Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:13 pm
I would agree between you and me that is the case. However between you and the other tanks in the guild there is almost a 10% avoidance gap. I am 4-5% behind my warriors which I will agree isn't that bad. However if I lose more avoidance for HP I've found I'm worse off cause of this.

This must be my lucky day because they both logged in tanking gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Vritra
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Nosrevlah

Edit; I apologize for being an edit-ninja. Smile
_________________