Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Successes!

bekk
Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 am
It was a 5 Epic day for me.

Picked up the S2 Arena Gavel in the morning

At night I got into Kara where I got the Attumen Bracers, Moroes Pocket Watch, and Kings Defender

I proceeded to take my 15 new badges and buy Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian.

Its nice to get some upgrades, and round out my special situation gear too.
_________________
Farook
Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:22 pm
After receiving the "Seventh Ring of the Tirisfalen" in TK, I ended up with more than 20k HP (fully raidbuffed) yesterday in SSC for the first time. A good moment I'd say, as we will be raiding Hyjal for the first time on Sunday.

PS: Kael'thas is a noob! Very Happy
_________________
halabar
Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:30 pm
working on the engineering... since Friday, ground it from 1 to 350ish, got revered with Consortium for the elemental seaforium, got the Khorium scope drop, field repair bot drop (the new one), now just need a primal for the goggles....
_________________

Claydon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:30 am
Kind of old news but with a new tint to it.

Went into kara last night and 1 shotted attument (tanked both), moroes, maiden, opera (oz) and curator.

This was not hard as we are raiding SsC and TK but, i went with a number of respected people in the guild last night and they all complimented me on my tanking ability, and the speed of the run.

Hopefully they can spread the word among the officers and CL's and I can become known as a compitent tank and not and excellent healer that is going through a funny patch.
_________________
Sparti
Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:24 am
Score, Barbed Choker of Discipline off Maiden.
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:32 am
We cleared MH in 1 day yesterday, I got my T6 gloves and T6 head for very little DPK, I now have the 4 part set bonus!

I also tanked Archimonde.
_________________
Aarek
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:06 am
Tanked Illhoof on Guild's first kill. Tanked Prince down to 2% but then we wiped, trying again tonight.
_________________

Andox
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:35 am
Atlast I got over 15000 unbuffed! Yesterday I got badge legs, maiden neck and aran ring
_________________
Caelia
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:12 am
epic guild first lurker kill last night Very Happy 24 dead, 1 hunter alive, lurker is a dead fishy. at 6% with so many dead they were like theres no way you can do it, then hes at like 1% so quick and everyone is screaming on vent KILL HIM, yelling at holy pallys to hammer of wrath, holy shock, priests shadow word: death. best kill ever.
_________________

Aerron
Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:44 am
Was duo tanking the Bear boss in ZA last night with a Warrior. I was the Troll form tank.

At ~20%, the Warrior, who was tanking him while in bear form, died, just as he was switching to Troll.

I picked him up, and the raid was just going crazy with dps trying to burn him down. One guy on vent kept asking what we were gonna do when he went to Bear and I still had Mangle on me.

When he switched to bear, I popped Bubble, then brought it down. Lost Mangle, but never lost Aggro.

Tanked him the rest of the way down and my raid went nuts. All I heard on Vent was "Pally tanks for the win!!!"
_________________
I think my cat is a communist. He's always talking to me about Mao.
Shirak
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 am
I finally hit 10k unbuffed with my cont. blade (Gotta love 30 stam)
_________________