just got my who needs cc shirt AWESOME and amazing I wore it at the gym and some peopel asked about it. THats right baby bringing wow'ers out of the closet one player at a time. _________________
Tomtorr
Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 am
Freaking love the shirt (round'em up v2) I rock it while the wife rocks her blizzard priest shirt. Though a hat would rock even more, I can wear that everyday without issue....
Ceridwena
Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am
Argh, kinda lame question.
I'm not sure what to make of the sizing chart numbers. How big IS a Small?? Is that a women's kinda small or a Men's small? The Who needs CC? shirt is epic, but I'm not sure if the "Small" is small enough for me... _________________ Ceridwena on Wowarmory.
Naima
Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:35 pm
These shirts are pretty fabulous. I won't lie. I am very tempted to get the "who needs CC?" shirt. Of course, I hate t-shirt cut for dudes though. So it would have to be a pajama shirt or a gym shirt. =( _________________