Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Successes!

Sparti
Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:21 am
Tier 4 gloves and boots of elusion~~~~
_________________
Maethoriel
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:13 am
First time Zul'Aman as MT (two times as OT/OffHeal) and everything went
fine. Wiped on Dragonhawk, Hexlord and Zul'Jin a few times due to two
players that were there for the first time and some bad luck. Good thing
these two are kind of quick with learning new fights. Smile

Watching players hp with BT SR gear vs players without during
the Hexlord fight... kinda scary what 250 SR can do to this encounter.

Still waiting for Bulwark of the Amani Empire to drop, but
got the Amani Punisher on my first run. Zul'Aman is a fun place for a protection paladin.
_________________
Rehlachs-
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:34 am
I found a pet matching my dress and hair.. jeez, I'm afraid I sound like Paris Hilton or something like that Sad
_________________
fafhrd
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:48 am
finally got attuned to Hyjal and BT. Weeks of going with pug kael groups and wiping for hours resolved with a no-fuss one shot with a guild group.

Aalryn
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:04 am
23 MOTHERF@*#ING WEEKS

finally my tidestomper boots dropped. I almost took the night off last night too.

Now if I can only get illidan to drop 1 more shield I'm completely finished with all the gear I need that's currently in the game for tanking!!!
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius
Erlata
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:13 am
Was a happy time last night in MH and was only subbed in 10 mins ago as another tank dc'd. there i am tanking many mobs on Azgalor trash waves and i get 5 /w saying don't you want to bid on that it's going to a shadow priest now... i was like wtf... Hammer of Judgement had dropped didn't know what i was doing as was still tanking laods bid 100dkp and got it Very Happy... didn't find out till after it was only at 35dkp and they only had 40 dkp but i'm happy i got it even though i payed more then i had too Smile
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Erlata
Kivas
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:35 am
tanked my first kara last night all the way to curator (swapped to shaman for shade/illhoof). Got tier 4 gloves which seem to be on par with felsteel =/

i also tanked all the adds and off tanked moroes =D
_________________
Fortunately for us, sanity is not a prerequisite for tanking... anybody who charges into a pack of mobs determined to break all forms of crowd control has probably lost a couple marbles.
Sielanas
Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:30 pm
Got to kite a Fel Reaver to Shat for New Year's party. It was a race between my guild and another one, I lost by about 20 seconds since I fell into LC instead of actually hitting the bridge. Was funny when the Badge Vendor's guards aggroed on me and I had to kill them.

We also had a conga-line of dancing bears waiting for the Fel Reavers to arrive.
_________________
http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?n=Sielanas&r=Dark%20Iron
Omnistegan
Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Nothing big here but big for me.

Tanked SL with 0 CC.
Tanked Heroic SP.
Tanked Heroic SV.
7 badges from uncrushable status.
_________________
Zeels
Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:55 pm
100 messages posted! Cool
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
Grandell
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:56 pm
a good day indeed

got

Justicar Handguards
Panzar'Tar Breastplate
Barbed Choker of Discipline
and got enough Markers for Unwaivering Legguards, all in one fantastic day,

gotta love it
_________________
kalbear
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 pm
Damn, grandell, that's a good haul. I don't like the justicar gauntlets, but all that other stuff rocks. Nice Kara run. Smile
emille
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:14 pm
After days and days of soloing(and 5manning UBRS) during xmas and new year...



Lightforge set(just the graphical ones) complete!
_________________

Lariqe
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:18 pm
Grats Emille. Count yourself lucky. I can't even get my friends to run me through to get the set. -_-;
_________________
Insane mini-god of death and protection, as well as a defender of truth, justice, pie, and cake.
Aberdon
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:23 pm
Full kara run as Main Tank Smile
Finally.


Smile

Armory is down as usual for my character Neutral

DAMN YOU ARMORY!
_________________