Skip to content
Maintankadin

3D avatar

Skwigelf
Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 pm
<---iPod BE Guitarist FTW!

(I know there's no iPod on him. Did you see the U2 Vertigo commercial? It was just them playing the song as black silhouettes on different coloured backgrounds. That's the look I was going for. I made one for each band member.

)
_________________
Next thing you know I'm down to just my socks and you know when I'm down to just my socks what time it is...it's time for business. It's business time.
Vediog Svaor
Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 pm
My Armory

When I import this into wow model viewer, all it recognizes is the helm, bracers and gloves. What a great .gif.

Kasavier
Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:29 pm
Mine did that too. Good thing male belves are hot. XD
_________________
Notorius101
Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Gunna use this one as a test one for now, want to change it from the idle animation
_________________
Loendoran
Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:11 am
I couldn't find a site that worked for US armories, so when I got home I just used WoWmodelviewer. And thanks, I'm really liking my t6 shoulders! Very Happy


Modus: I actually just used the default GIF settings, but I followed the directions from a thread about making an animated avatar in the WoWmodelviewer forums.