Skip to content
Maintankadin

Does Blizzard Really Hate Paladins: The Movie

UMIO
Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:13 am
so far he seems to talk alot about what they did and not what they have been doing plus he has a very biased view that blizzard in fact hate us when they don't if u look at how they are fixing us
_________________
"Pally tanks don't die, They just stop to Regen"


http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dreadmaul&n=Umio
Norrath
Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 am
Part four is just plain whining.

Still, it was funny.
Levantine
Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:55 am
/yawn

Boring and whiney and I'm not interested.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Luprey
Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 am
I was liking it until part four. Class color really has no effect on game play.
_________________
Levantine
Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 am
Paladins are pink, and therefore gay, and therefore terrible. EoD.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Lightstrider
Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:49 pm
It seems to be going the opposite in the next expansion. Holy is turning to look garbage and ret and prot look nice. With tier 6 prot gear in all standard tanking peices non enchanted on a private server with the conversion talent for spelldamage I was sitting at over 1.2k spell damage. 30% of stam is godly for tanking.

Sadly though I cannot stand the player base and I've decided to quit and play AoC for awhile.
_________________
Ankeltanker gnome warrior Caelsomething
Jellypop
Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm
what you forgot to mention was that you were able to do more productive work while leveling then playing other games.

i read 6 novels while leveling to lvl 60 pre-BWL...


it was fun! Good novels!

i can't do it anymore with other classes, maybe as a bear druid..
_________________
Ruex
Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 pm
Part 5 is up, and is all that 4 is not.
Actually has some useful info in it. Alot I was unaware of, as my pali sat at about 20 pre-BC while i was playing my hunter.

I have added respect for those that tanked all the way from the start.
You guys had it rough.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uDv5N8jXwho
_________________

Io.Draco
Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am
I have a high respect for those who played this class from the start , seriously the ammount of bullshit you had makes me wanna shot blizzard devs in the head
_________________