Skip to content
Maintankadin

A PUG KT? Really?

Levantine
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 pm
You can bug out one of the trash packs in Sunwell and farm it. If you have the coordination to do it most times everyone will walk away with something nice.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Mithos
Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:38 am
Our server frequently pugs a full SSC run, a full TK run and a 4/5 MH run. I downright refuse to pug archimonde but I think they are gonna try it anyway xD.

People would pug BT but its on most peopels normal raid schedules still, hell even people doing Sunwell quite nicely have to go back there sometimes.
_________________

Kitsuna
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 am
Hehe, fun times. Best I can claim is pugging Hyjal up to the last boss. Fraid we couldn't quite get the whole FIRE BAD concept down.

I'm convinced that provided good gear and average competence, you only need four or so people who know the fights to be successful. A tank in the know to explain it to the other tanks, a melee dpser who knows how to get out of dodge, a healer who can assign heal targets, and a ranged dpser to stand where the other ranged dps should be. Once that is in place, five minute explanations are all you need to succeed I think.
_________________
phaqueue
Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 am
on our server, my friends and I have successfully pugged full clears of SSC/TK and all but Archimonde in Hyjal.

the SSC/TK runs tend to take around a night to a night and a half to complete (depending on the people that week)
Zx
Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 am
Ohh I'm so tempted to start running a Hyjal pug. I think that folks on my server are competent enough to do it but i also dont want some bunch of scrub players to come in to the raids.
_________________
Zx
Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:58 am
Good idea thanks. I may start doing that. Need to see if there is intrest in running it so i'll probably post on realm forums later today.
_________________
Zx
Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:58 am
Been there done that Kel'Thuzzad downed.

+16 stam +100 armor shoulder enchant on T6 shoulders.
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:29 am
We are kind of past SSC/TK for our pugs on my server, we clear MH in one night with alts/half-pugs.
_________________