Skip to content
Maintankadin

Your Fave Drink When Playing WoW

Proudfoot
Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 pm
Mt. Dew teh best.

Also I grew up in Oregon and we called it Pop... but now that I've lived in DC and Colorado I can't call it that anymore, it's soda now. /shrug
_________________
Proudfoot - Stonemaul
"Dwarves are BURLY!"
Mavrix
Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 pm
Where I'm from (Georgia) every carbonated beverage (aka soda or pop in other parts of the country) can be referred to as a Coke even if it's not Coca Cola. Also sometimes here it referred to as a "cold drink".
_________________
If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness must be the father.

Mavrix
BE Tankadin
Dalaran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Mavrix
Sayka
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am
er, water and coffee
_________________
Rwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwlrwl!
Est
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 am
I normally drik Soda or Tea.
_________________
Estellas - 70 Paladin
Karella - 70 Hunter
Tiranknight
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm
Used to be Mt. Dew, now it's Lemon Pepsi... wish they still made Vanilla Coke in the 2 liter bottles.. Confused
Reiyuka
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:10 pm
Rum & coke. I can put down three or four of those in a raid evening.

Heavy on the Coke, capful of rum basically for flavouring.

edit: also, tea.
_________________