Skip to content
Maintankadin

Avengers Shield bounce distance reduced

Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:58 am
I never had so much fun dazing people 50 to 60 yards away before.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Corman
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:22 am
You sure it says reduced from 15 to 10 yards or reduced 15 years to 10 yards? Because 15 yards is only 45 feet and I had my shield hit an arcane protector up the stairs coming out of the library and hit the far corner which has to be a hundred feet or more...
2ndNin
Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 am
TBH, I loved 15 yards. No problem in any heroic or instance so far, just be careful on packs of < 3 mobs.
_________________
Armoury Link

Garath.Gorefiend
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 pm
I have to admit, having a 15 yd range made it much faster to pull rooms all at once when doin heroics.
_________________
Garath Lvl 70 Paladin, Gorefiend