Skip to content
Maintankadin

What to do at '70?

Cafisho
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 pm
Thanks a lot for the advice, guys/gals!!! Right now i'm doing quests all over the world... trying to get the '1500 quests' achievement. Meanwhile i'm gathering all the gold possible to get a flyer (i just have 1.2k gold Razz)
Warden
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 am
Just in: The newest time-filler! Go get the plague and start infecting people! BRAAAAIIIINNNSSSS.....
Thirdfain
Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:22 am
I've been raiding like mad. Why? Well, for one thing it's fun, but there are some other good reasons for acting like it's business as usual:

1. This doesn't apply to most of the posters here I'm guessing, but it's good experience. Now is a good time to learn raid etiquette, discipline and roles- "easy mode" are for training.

2. I'm in a new guild, and tanks are jockeying for position. Who is going to take the MT and OT slots when the expansion comes out? My guess is the same people who were MT and OT pre-expansion. Now's a good time to grind "guild rep."