Skip to content
Maintankadin

Anyone else concerned about the unintented, huge nerf on LoH

Janduin
Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 am
It does not seem like JoL is affected post-patch either. From Naxx 10 last night:

2/12 03:18:14.197 SPELL_PERIODIC_HEAL,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,0x000000000232CF24,"Cubbymonster",0x512,20267,"Judgement of Light",0x2,366,366,nil
2/12 03:18:14.203 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,54428,"Divine Plea",0x2
2/12 03:18:15.376 SPELL_PERIODIC_HEAL,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,0x000000000232E120,"Revantis",0x514,20267,"Judgement of Light",0x2,366,366,nil
2/12 03:18:29.187 SPELL_AURA_REMOVED,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,54428,"Divine Plea",0x2,BUFF

Looks like ticks for 366 with and without Divine Plea active.

Not sure if Seal of Light is affected (I couldn't find a time when I was using Divine Plea and SoL), but both that and JoL would be easy to test, I'm just at work and therefore have to rely on combat logs. Can someone test this and also verify my JoL result?
_________________
Janduin
Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:00 am
2/12 03:18:16.508 SPELL_PERIODIC_HEAL,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,0x00000000023654ED,"Jhanduin",0x511,20267,"Judgement of Light",0x2,183,0,nil

Yep, 1/2 procs on me. Full procs on everyone else. Is SoL 1/2 proc? Anyone test it? I would assume it would be.

Looks like the only think this will be truly annoying for is soloing hard stuff with SoL/JoL and not going OOM.
_________________
rickforking
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 pm
So dead topic is dead, except on the current PTR, the following are halved by divine plea: LoH, SoL, JoL when it heals us, health potions, health stones.

I had read about it, didn't believe it, tested it no more than 30 seconds ago. If this goes live, we are pretty freaking boned.
Dorvan
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:32 pm
File a bug report and make a post on the PTR forums. I'm not worried....the change doesn't look intended and this is exactly what the PTRs are for.
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
rickforking
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:41 pm
I've bug reported it for healthstones, healthpots and LoH individually.