Skip to content
Maintankadin

New video: Boombox

moduspwnens
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:29 pm
I liked it! I'm looking forward to an "I'm on a Boat" WoW version, though. There's potential in that idea.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Mishakal
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:36 pm
I liked it ....

Turn the hose on the old peeps however!
_________________
thegreatheed
Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 pm
what was up with the boiled goose?


in every verse, there was boiled goose, either in the board room, on the street vendors, or in the old folks home.
_________________
Selinaria
Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 pm
I liked it Surprised
_________________
fafhrd
Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:16 pm
Video was good, will link it to boombox collectors I know. But...

The music for Blind wasn't "some random Jpop song", it's a little insulting that you'd say that so dismissively. The author picked that song and paced his video to it very well. The lyrics are also a halfway decent match to the "plot" of the video as far as we can tell what the plot is supposed to be.

If he'd used some generic actiony song from linkin park or [insert terribad current american band here] instead, the video would have lost a lot.

And imo it's a great song too, which is rare for namie amuro these days :D
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
moduspwnens
Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
I agree with Invis.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Arnock
Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm
With respect to the blind video, I am definately not a big fan of the song or genre, and I would have chosen a different song, the song gave the video an almost comical feel which distracted you from the video itself.

However, the way the video was set up to match the song was done very masterfully, and It did add a certain element to the video.
_________________

Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Torquemada
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 pm
Someone got it pulled from Youtube? LAME.
_________________

Heroic Hogger - Now with Fresh Lemon Scent!
Torquemada
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:40 am
I went there last night and it told me it was no longer available. Good to know it's still up. I can't see Youtube from work, but I'll try clearing out the ol' cache when I get home and see if that fixes it.
_________________

Heroic Hogger - Now with Fresh Lemon Scent!