Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tauren Paladins

Invisusira
Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

EPIC

FAIL
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

I would, if I didn't have so much crap on my BE. I love tauren.
Panzerdin
Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

You can almost certainly change races.
Lumennon
Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

GIEF faction change, then Lumennon becomes Lumehoof.
Snickersnee
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Caelia wrote:human paladin now becomes tauran paladin!

Cowgasm i can't wait to make a alt going to be named Snickersteak
Klaudandus
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

I want to change my belf into a tauren -- please blizzard? You would guess its easier for in-faction race change than x-faction changes... Specially for those that got stuck in a race they didn't want because of the class you wanted to play.
Worldie
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

I can't care less of Tauren Paladins.

However, with faction transfer, my Priest is TOTALLY becoming a cow.
Exolaeth
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Invisusira wrote:EPIC

FAIL
Doxa
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Invisusira wrote:EPIC

FAIL
Doxa
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

During the panel discussion I thought I heard one of the devs say no worgen priests or paladins. Though I swear I saw a worgen priest being played in the gaming area. I wasn't able to find a worgen pally though.
Worldie
Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Image

Worgen can play Priest
Doxa
Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Worldie wrote:[img]
Worgen can play Priest


Ah.. very helpful. Apparently I heard only half correctly.
Panzerdin
Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

I don't get the differences in available classes between Worgen and Humans. Worgen are just cursed Humans, why would they have anything other than the same classes?
Worldie
Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Imagining a cursed person playing a Paladin is fairly hard, remember the curse turns them into bestial entities, they can't exactly bring the word of the light if they feel the urgency of massacring anything that moves. This same bestial entity however can be seen with the Nature, hence the druid.

Remaining classes are indeed same of humans.
Arnock
Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Re: Tauren Paladins

Panzerdin wrote:I don't get the differences in available classes between Worgen and Humans. Worgen are just cursed Humans, why would they have anything other than the same classes?



also, worgen in-game have been historically shadow oriented, would make about as much sense as an undead pally.

*ignores sir zeliak*