Skip to content
Maintankadin

Of Signatures and BBCODE

Alel
Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:35 pm



dammit, i can't see this at work, guess i'll stick to the one i've been using, lol
_________________
Dunkan
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:59 pm
Thanks for the blessing Girad, Klimpen.

I had already added you though it is good to see that that is ok.

Dunk
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Avias
Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 am
Thanks for the help! I can't thank you enough.
_________________
Oriax
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:35 pm
Thank you for this guide, helped me out to finally get Now I just need to figure out why it doesn't update at all and showing wrong numbers day after day :/
_________________
Dunkan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:20 am
Well, DKP Sigs updates at "midnight" via armory.

So, armory is not particularly up to date, neither is DKP Sigs.

Don't treat it as an up to date running commentary of your current gear, just a reference.
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Oriax
Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:10 am
Yes, thank you. Armory(EU) hadn't updated since nov 27th so that's my answer right there Smile Seems it has now
_________________
Brawlking
Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:37 am
Just testing out my sig Smile
_________________
Why is a gun better than a woman? You can put a silencer on a gun...
Nicos
Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:53 am
I think someone forgot to turn on the Armory servers... my sigs havent updated in quite a while. o_O

EDIT: I guess the character I was playing last night isn't "current"

PsiVen
Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 pm
I've been Holy for like two weeks because I'm just PvPing on vacation. I think dkpsigs updates whenever the hell they feel like it, and armory does what it wants too.
_________________


Steelyheart
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am
Testing my sig.
_________________