Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eureka Seven

Suikano
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:52 am
Real men watch notes from the underbelly.
_________________
Sabindeus
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:57 am
I LIKES TEH ANIMU

Martian Successor Nadesico
R.O.D.
Fullmetal Alchemist
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

all for the win
_________________
Zhalseran
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:13 am
I like anime, I get kinda obsessive when I find one I like though, and end up watching like 30 episodes a day and doing nothing else x_x

So I don't end up watching much. I'm pretty sure Fullmetal Alchemist is amde of complete win though
_________________
Suikano
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:30 am
make sure you watch haruhi in the right order... the order it was released in was ALL OVER THE PLACE. You can find text files detailing what goes where.
Full Metal Panic still > all, particularly with Fumoffu and Second Raid.
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:31 am
Saikano is nice too...they were serious in the panel in episode 10/13 saying "If you want Saikano to have a happy ending, stop here."
_________________
Suikano
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 am
My name is not based on Saikano, that may be the most depressing thing I've ever read. Not even Gungrave came close.
_________________
Nymeros
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:24 am
I wanna say Hellsing, but again... only good in manga format. >_>

I feel so out of the anime loop. Sad
_________________
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?
Snake-Aes
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:50 am
I'm sad =( Can't find a good quality collection for that haruhi thing. Mine's rather bad.
_________________