Skip to content
Maintankadin

What's your max HP in a 10-man raid?

RunRabbit
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:54 am
21.4k
_________________
- RunRabbit
Gerilith
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:25 am
My life bar is soooooo long (20.9k with small food and without Bloodpact). Razz
_________________

Cauze blizzard begins to let healing suck.
Korath
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:13 am
Think its around 17K without commanding shout (never seem to have warrior in my group)
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Silfen 62 Beast Hunter .::.
Uthadanin
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:17 am
I know its not a 10 man, but I have hit just shy of 10.5k in my tanking set with kings, fort, blood pact, 20 stam food, commanding shout, and mark of the wild (think that's all of them). Not to shabby for a lvl 61 at the time. Just got my +38 stam ring equipped tonight and I can hit 8k with just kings and 20 stam food now.
_________________
Worldie
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 am
You have something like more than double of what i had at that level :asd:
_________________

Vengence
Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:03 am
I just found out that the engineering trinket is not unique, and it gives you 45 stamina, so with 2 of those, at level 63, and no buffs, i have 8813 HP. I cant wait to get the crafted engineering tanking head, and get that extra 788 health:)

How do i get the little bar at the bottom of my posts to keep up with what i have? everyone else seems to have one
enbee
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:44 am
24k.. same as 25man if the setup enables this..
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Ulushnar
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:50 am
With all possible buffs, I'll hit 20k. In practise, I'm floating around 18-19k.
_________________
Me Cray, you Abacus.

Sabindeus
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:05 am
With imp and commanding I could hit 19-19.5k or thereabouts.
_________________
Dunemas
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:33 am
When I can convince my raid leader to do so, and all the stam buffs align, it hit about 18.5k. Flasked, fooded, shouted, marked, worded, imped and kinged.
_________________
Oramac
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 am
in KZ i usually hit around 17.5K. but i almost never have blood pact, comm shout, etc. (sometimes not even kings if i'm the only pally. prefer to buff wis on myself then)

with full on maxed out raid buffs in BT the other night i hit 19.2K. only about 1K shy of our MT whos in a mix of T5 and MH/BT gear.
_________________