Skip to content
Maintankadin

Where are all the kitty cats?

Cakes
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:45 am
Hehe, we had a pally get his second haste healing ring as well as a priest get her first tonight. This week saw our 4th hardened heart (all the tanks that can wear them have it), 2nd Brutalizer, and 2 of the caster shields off archi.

However, none of the loot that Blizzard actually put in the game for pally tanks (i.e. boots off Naj, wrists off Shade, belt off Gurtie) has dropped. I think this is the point where I should make a post on the R&D forums about random loot.
PsiVen
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 am
No Gorefiend gloves or Illidan shields yet, but our first warrior Bloodboil belt was this week.

We stopped killing Archimonde and I think we'll be calling off Hyjal altogether pretty soon, hopefully after next week's Alliance Camp clear when I finally hit exalted Surprised
_________________



Roll a warrior, eh? What a good idea...
Warrender
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:04 am
Yeah, random loot system sucks but you know what?

Not having anything to do because everybody has everything they could ever want from raiding sucks even more.
_________________