Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram and Totem QQ and Gripes

Nicos
Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:41 am
I wouldnt mind it so much if we had something to use at lower levels.. It just feels wrong having an empty equipment slot for so long.
_________________

Maethoriel
Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 am
Well yeah, lfgcomic.com makes a good read.
Sorry for the distraction though, i realy want something with stats on it on
that slot. That the mechanic (or better, the design) of Relics is flawed is
seen best in that some older ones are better than new ones...
Can't wait for the first epic Libram from WotLK be inferior to one we have now.

I hope that sentence makes any sense. Wink
_________________
Darklordkatt
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:04 pm
I ahve yet to find a libram that is worth my time. Henvce why I still ahve the green one from hellfire.
_________________
70 Prot Pally
Muahahaha 70 Warlock
Kalishnakov 54 Hunter