Skip to content
Maintankadin

BOK should be trainable

holysoldier
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:40 am
I don't get BoK anymore. in my raid there are 3 pallies, me and 2 holies and between the 2 holy pallies they have all the imp blessings and kings. i feel i have good enough stats for 5 mans and heroics that i don't need the increase and i always put salv on dps so i don't need it for them either.
_________________

Whatever you are, be a great one.
-Abe Lincoln
protonly
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:05 am
[quote="Gideon"]
Oddly enough, the official paladin forum is mostly anti-Holy atm. They've lost their sparkle in arena while prot and ret get decent buffs.quote]

Interesting, I haven't been on the official forums in months. Might have to check them out and see what's new since its "anti-Holy." I knew something was up the other day when (in arena holy spec) I couldn't get a PUG but was asked to tank about a dozen times for the daily heroic...

At any rate, thanks for all the input. I've long sought a forum (no pun intended) for paladin bs'ing that wouldn't be dominated by healboting.
Sthallas
Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:14 am
So anyway back on topic: Ice Block is going to be trainable for my mage in 2.3.2 and it isn't getting nerfed at all. As a matter of fact the cooldown for Cold Snap is being decreased at the same time. So there is plenty of precedent for a talent being moved to baseline without a nerf.

All in all, BoK should be baseline as it is an all around blessing for all trees (and classes), whereas things like BoSanc and Sanc Aura are pretty much specific to their tree and so are good as talents instead of skills.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=sthallas