Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Great Maintankadin Movie Project: I need YOUR help!

Oramac
Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:03 pm
cool cool just got the free fraps thing. so how long a movie can i take with it? i didnt see it listed anywhere.

also, im ret atm. want some neat ret movies of me being dumb in BGs with a PVE ret spec?
_________________
Maliance
Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 pm
By the way, do you want some of the faction bosses as well?
_________________
Elennira
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:12 pm
can probably run and hit thrall with a frisbee....do you need sound? i only have gamecam and it doesnt record sound as well
_________________
Oramac
Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:11 pm
ok, after a pug naxx tonight i have short clips of the following:

Noth the Plaguebringer

Patchwerk

Gluth (not a good one)

Globulus (sp)

Heigan the Unclean (not great)

Stalagg (left side guy before Thaddius)


problem is i get some random wierd page when i try to go to the FTP server. says something about the admin needing to put something there.
_________________
Coristad
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 am
Anyone know if you can macro turning off the UI and capturing clips? I've got a mac so I can do the in game captures.

I'm thinking something like:

Start capture
target mob
toggle ui
cast avenging shield
stop capture
toggle ui
_________________
Erutaron
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:43 am
This sounds like an awesome idea.

I will load up fraps and grab some of these and send them to you. I think we are doing Ony tonight so I will definatly get that one :-p
Dorvan
Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 am
agreed, definitely 3rd person...let's see those sexy Tankadins throwin' their frisbees! Wink
_________________
Oramac
Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:28 am
and here i took all my clips except Heigan in 1st person. Sad

oh well. maybe we'll do another PUG naxx sometime.
_________________